With a combined experience of more than 35 years, team of criminal defense attorneys of MAS Law Firm is here to provide you dedicated, aggressive, honest, and cost effective legal services for your criminal matter. Call or Email to schedule a FREE CONSULTATION with our team. Let our experience be on your side to protect your rights!
At MAS Law Firm, our experienced attorneys proudly help clients in a wide-variety of criminal matters. We have helped hundreds of clients over the years who have been criminally accused. Our criminal defense team can help your with:
Who Can Make an Arrest Under Texas Law as a Peace Officer?
Dallas Criminal Defense Lawyers
In the process of analyzing a warrantless arrest, it is the combination of factors that constitute a reasonable conclusion that there is probable cause to make an arrest without a warrant:
- Information that a crime has been committed
- Knowledge by the arresting officers of the facts of the crime
- Observations of the arresting officers
- Arresting officers’ basis for believing that a suspect would take flight if not placed in custody
MORE CRIMINAL DEFENSE QUESTIONS
- What to do if you are arrested?
- What is an arrest in Texas?
- Can a Private Citizen Make a Warrantless Arrest in Texas?